The LulzBot Mini was built to work out of the box, with no complicated assembly process getting in the way of you creating. Operating the Mini is the same- straightforward software, easy to read documentation and an army of LulzBot enthusiasts eager to help out people getting started.
- Automatic Bed Leveling combined with the heated PEI coated print surface ensure the ideal first layer for reliable and repeatable performance.
- Equipped with an all-metal hot end capable of reaching up to 300°C (572°F) for compatibility with over 30 materials including ABS, nylons, polycarbonate alloys, metallic-blends, polyesters, PLA, wood-like, and more.
- A build volume of 152 mm x 152 mm x 158mm (6 in x 6 in x 6.2 in) enables large 3D prints, or many small prints at once.
- Have questions or need advice? The highly-praised and knowledgeable technical support team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Contact us: LulzBot.com/contact
- 1 year warranty and support period included. Optional 1, 2, or 3 year extended period terms are available.
- Additional Information
Printing technology FDM AC input power UK 240v ac Control Software Cura Lulzbot Edition Dimensions ( h-w-d ) 44.5 x 34 x 38.5 cm Speed Average 30-50 mm/s but up to 275 mm/s Layer to layer resolution (microns) 0.05mm - 0.5mm Maximum print envelope (H)158 x (W)152 x (D)152 Operating system requirements MS Windows
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Incl. VAT: £171.00 Excl. VAT: £142.50
Incl. VAT: £342.00 Excl. VAT: £285.00
Incl. VAT: £513.00 Excl. VAT: £427.50
Incl. VAT: £2,846.00 Excl. VAT: £2,371.67